In April ten of us went to Disneyland Paris for a long weekend during the Easter holidays, and we had an amazing time. We managed to find seats in restaurants and go on almost every ride in both parks.
This was down to good planning and the Disney App but there are many more tips we can give, so here they are in a nutshell.
Before You Go
- Pack for all weathers, Paris isn’t always warm so make sure you have a raincoat, umbrella, and long trousers just in case.
- Take sensible shoes because it’s a long day walking around the park, and if you don’t have a fast pass then you could be standing in line for a long time!
- Think about where you will eat before going, you can book restaurants by calling or you may have time to do a little shop in a local supermarket if you have time spare.
- Check what meals are included in your deal because for us breakfast was not included in the price.
- Download the Disneyland Paris app
When You’re There
- Check the park opening times haven’t changed and head to the park slightly early so you aren’t stuck in a queue to enter. If you are staying in a Disney hotel, you may be entitled to extra magic time so make the most of it!
- Take a look at the app to see ride times throughout the day because it will save you soooooo much time.
- Make the most of small coffee, hot dog and popcorn stand, as these may be your refueling stops until your main meals.
- If you don’ want to see parades then make use of the low queuing times and get on those rides.
- The Studio has some fantastic roller-coasters but closes earlier than the main park so know what rides you want to go on before you visit and check the show times.